Printables for This Topic:
The Parade –
We take the first worksheet and move up the number of blanks.
– Below are members of a family. Can you describe each picture?
How Was Your Day?
– In each box you will describe a part of your day. What can you
Take A Good Look
– Take a good look at the picture. What do you see? Use the picture
to create three paragraph.
I Love to Write!
– Use the descriptive words below to help you think about what story
Welcome to My
Kingdom! – This is King Justin. He is a king and he has a story
to tell. Can you help him tell the story?
Words – Think of words that can describe these nouns and write
the words before the noun. An example is provided.
– Write 2 short paragraphs. Each paragraph should be a different
idea about the umbrella.
Make A Story
– Below are different words. Write a sentence to describe the words.
Use a sentence that you could use in a story.
Use All Three Pictures
– Look at the pictures above. You will write a descriptive paragraph
that describes a brief story about these pictures.