Choose the Correct
Spelling – Watermelons, firetrucks, trunks, and blocks of land.
– You have time to think through this one.
Basic Spelling Practice
– See if you can get a vision of how this little girl looks.
– Which of the words are spelled correctly.
What Doesn't Belong?
– Which of the three pictures doesn't match the letters.
Fill in the
Blank Spelling – You are just one letter away.
– Write each word on the line.
Circle the Correct
Spelling – Circle the word that is spelled correctly. Then write
it two times.
Silent E Words
– Fill in the last part of each of the words below.
Practice – Read the two words under each picture. Circle the
correct word, and then write the word.
Correct Spelling – Select the word that is spelled correctly.
Write it on the line.
– Get that pile going.
Find It? – Just look through seams to try to feel your way through
with Word Shapes – Circle each of the following words in the
– Use the shape template to work it through.
© English Worksheets Land . All rights reserved.