Printables for This Topic:
Daily Schedule – Give Sam
some help with his commas. He is a bit forgetful at times.
Planning Events – Make each
sentence correct by adding punctuation, as needed.
Farm fun! – Even good old Farmer
Joe forgets how to use his symbols.
– Turn to your neighbor, write down their name in the first blank,
and ask them what there favorite foods are.
– Grace is going grocery shopping. Each Isle has three items that
Fun at the Park!
– Write your three favorite things to do at the park in the blanks
in the sentence below.
Rodeo Dates –
The rodeo was in town, but you missed it! Let's make sure that doesn't
It's Raining Dates!
– This cloud is raining dates! Draw raindrops around the dates that
use commas correctly.
Play ball! –
The dates of each baseball game are written on the baseballs. Color
the baseballs green if the comma is in the right place.
Fix the Commas
– Fred made a list of dates, but something doesn't quite look right.
the Commas! – : Sarah was writing down all the important dates
on one calendar, but it looks like she forgot to add the commas in
Rearrange the Dates!
– : These dates literally fell off the calendar! Rearrange them
in the proper order beginning with the first of January and ending
with the thirty-first of December.