Printables for This Topic:
Is it a Sentence? – Are
these complete sentences? Let the doggie have it with a crayon!
In the Backyard
– Look at the picture. Then write five sentences that describe things
that are going on in the picture.
Let's Get Creative!
– How many sentences can you make using words from the word bank?
Use the ideas below to help get you started.
– The words in the sentences below are in the wrong order. Put the
words back in the right order.
At the Park –
Look at the picture. Then complete the compound sentences below.
Mary's Birthday Party
– Write answers to the questions below using complete sentences.
Use the pictures for clues.
– You can use a sentence to make a statement, ask a question, or
give a command. Rewrite the statements so that the sentence gives
Game – Some of the sentences below make a statement, some ask
a question, and some give a command. Read each sentence.
Oh, wow! –
Exclamatory sentences often end with an exclamation point (!) Read
the sentences below. If the sentence is exclamatory, color the exclamation
Be a Good Sport!
– Look at the pictures. Then write a sentence to describe what sport
each person is playing.