Printables for This Topic:
Syllable Surgery –
Find and underline the two syllable word in each sentence. Break it
down into two parts.
– Same concept here. The words a bit unique, you could say.
Break It Down – This
one requires you to first find the word in sentence.
It's On The List!
– Put the first syllable in the first box. Put the second syllable
in the second box.
– Match the syllables to make words. Color the two syllables of
each word the same color. Make each word a different color.
– Fill in the blank column for each long o word.
– Draw a circle (lasso) around the first syllable of each word.