Printables for This Topic:
Hot Air Balloon Festival
– Underline the mistakes, then correct the capitalization or punctuation
mark mistakes, and color the matching hot air balloon for each mistake.
– Cross through any sentence that is not needed. Number the sentences
in the order that they should appear in the story. Rewrite the story
in the correct order and omit the unneeded sentences.
– Color the buses by the sentences that are written correctly. Make
the corrections to the sentences that are not written correctly. Rewrite
the sentences that contain mistakes.
– Read the story. Use the proofreading key to make corrections to
Hopping into Revision
– Help me make corrections to my story. Put a line through any information
that does not belong in the story. Put a (/) between the two words
where run-on sentences occur.
– Help Lizzie the Ladybug revise her sentences by putting them in
order. Number the sentences as they should appear in a paragraph.
Soccer Try Outs
– Read the soccer try out flyer. Underline the capitalization mistakes
and then write the correct letter over the word. Cross out any punctuation
mistakes and write the correct punctuation over the word.
– Read the sentences. Use proofreading key to make corrections.
Rewrite the sentences correctly.