Printables for This Topic:
Road Trip! – What's
wrong with the road signs on Paul's cross-country drive?
The Family Reunion –
Preparing to see all of Sheri's family members isn't working out so
– Choose the correct word from the Word Bank to complete the sentences.
– Rewrite the sentences below using correct capitalization.
– On the second line match the sentence to the correct capitalization
– Penny sent her parents a post card from camp. Can you find the
Itinerary – An itinerary is a planned route or journey. It tells
you both where you are going to be and when you are going to be there.
– Color every snowflake whose word should be capitalized. Underneath
each one, write why it should be capitalized.
What Needs A
Capital? – Write every word that should be capitalized in each
numbered line on the corresponding blank line.
– Time to give the sentences a tune up. Get your wrench ready.