Printables for This Topic:
The Birthday Party – Write a
story about a birthday party you attended. It could even be yours.
A Pirate's Tale – Use the
words (after, as a result, before, finally, first, and then).
– Write a paragraph using the transition words to follow a logical
sequence of events.
A Shopping Trip
– Write a paragraph using transitional words about a shopping trip.
Perry the Penguin
– Pretend you are Perry the Penguin and tell about a trip you went
on to anywhere in the world.
– Use the transitional words to write a paragraph about a typically
day at school.
– Circle the picture of the animal that you want to write a paragraph