Printables for This Topic:
Daisy Day – Which word use
fits the sentences?
The Pooh Bear – Some sentences
are already correct, others need an adjustment.
Autumn – The border on this
one capture the scene we are trying to create very well.
A Bad Attitude
– Add an apostrophe and s ('s) to form the possessive of most singular
Lion's Den –
Use the rules provided to complete each phrase below. Write the number
of the rule on the line.
Life on the Reef
– Read the paragraph below. Choose from the words provided to create
a possessive noun to fill in the blank.
In the Park –
Rewrite the sentence turning the phrase into a possessive noun.
– Write the possessive of each noun on the line below.
– Write a response to each sentence, using a possessive. Use the
hints provided in parentheses.
– Some of the other words in the sentence may need to be reorganized.
– Write a phrase on the line underneath each picture that says what
each thing possesses. Follow the example.
Up – Combine each set of sentence below into one sentence by
using a possessive.