Printables for This Topic:
Get Sliding! – This is a
basic outline to help you to create a PowerPoint presentation.
– Write a story one line at a time as if you were tweeting. Remember
to keep the lines under 140 characters (spaces/letters). Twitter like.
A Unique Invention
– Each and every day new products hit the stores. Pretend you have
decided to become an inventor.
– Congratulations! You have just bought a restaurant. Your restaurant
can serve any type of food you want.
Make a Skit –
You spend hours each week watching television, just to realize there
is nothing on that is worth watching.
– You are getting older and your parents have finally agreed to
let you decorate your very own room.
Blog All About It
– There are blogs about everything these days. A blog is simply
an online way for people to share information about things they enjoy
or know about.
OMG, IDK, LOL –
Write dialogue about your day in text form in the boxes.
Story Time –
Use Word (or a similar writing program) to create a story about the
Taming The Computer
Beast – Computers can sometimes be confusing or overwhelming,
but they are simply machines that have a few cool features.
– Use Google Earth to answer the following questions.