Printables for This Topic:
Writing Step By Step – You are
given a picture and asked to tell what has happened and will happen
in the scene.
Off the Top of Your Head...
– The funny thing I find is that introverted students almost always
choose the family topic. Outgoing students go for the embarrassment
Earn Your Poetic License
– There are many different types of poetry. Some of them have very
strict rules about what makes them the type they are. Others have
no rules at all!
Tell Me About Yourself
– Choose one of the writing prompts below. Write several paragraphs
to answer the prompt.
Tall Tales –
A tall tale is a story with unbelievable elements, that is told as
if it were true and factual.
– In the box, draw an imaginary creature. Then write a paragraph
about it. What does it do?
My Family –
Identify between 5 to 10 family members that you would like to hear
– We have all pondered these topics at some point in our lives.
Free to a Good Home
– Pretend that you and your family are moving, and you cannot take
your beloved dog with you. Write 2 paragraphs.