Printables for This Topic:
The Horse Has Come
– Choose the best conjunctive adverb from below to join each pair
Fill Ins – Select
an appropriate conjunctive adverb to join the following sentences
and write it in the blank.
– Use each conjunctive adverb in an original sentence. Remember
the pattern: Sentence; conjunctive adverb, sentence.
Adding Simple Sentences
– On the lines provided, complete each of the sentences using one
of the conjunctive adverbs given in parentheses.
Where is It?
– Underline the conjunctive adverb in each sentence.
Family Fun Night
– Choose the conjunctive adverb that best completes each sentence.
– Read each sentence. Fill in the blank with one of the conjunctive
Write It Right
– On the lines below, complete each of the sentences using one of
the conjunctive adverbs in parentheses. Use correct punctuation.
– Read each pair of sentences below. On the lines underneath, use
a conjunctive adverb to combine them into a single sentence.