Printables for This Topic:
School Prompt – What
things about school makes it favorable to live in the area of the
Leadership – What do you
think makes a great leader?
– Choose which facts answer the question: What is a marsupial? (Not
all facts will be used.)
On Success –
Practice summarizing quotations. Read each quotation about success.
Then write down the main point.
Energy From the Sun
– Read the information provided below. If the information supports
the idea of solar energy, write a P for "pro" on the line.
– Choose from the facts and quotations provided to add to what you
may already know about art in general or cave painting in particular
to develop your opinion.
House – Use the organizer below to help you prepare to write
an essay about your dream house. When you have completed the organizer,
compose your essay on a separate sheet of paper.
– Read each quotation below. Choose one that you like, and agree
My Perfect Day
– List at least three things that would happen in your "perfect
day". Then use your notes to write an essay on a separate sheet of
Scout Ho! –
Help Paul to organize his thoughts for his report on scouting. From
the facts below, identify three that support Paul's main idea.
Peering Into the Past
– Do you think that girls are better off today than they were a
hundred years ago? Why or why not? Fill out the organizer below.