Printables for This Topic:
Animal World – Some writing
activities that all revolve around furry friends.
Writing – Describe what is going on in the picture. Compose
an opening, middle, and closing paragraph.
– Choose one of the subjects below and write instructions for it.
Use the back of this page if you need more space.
– Write a descriptive paragraph about the creature in the picture.
Is it friendly? Where did it come from?
Write It Up
– Choose one of the writing prompts below and answer it completely.
– Organize your ideas. Then write an essay about the topic in which
you present both sides of the issue objectively.
Writing – Choose one aspect of the issue of children having cell
phones of their own, and write a persuasive essay.
– Using a picture for inspiration, write a story. Use the space
below to plan your story.