Printables for This Topic:
Being Choosy – You will need
to think these up all by yourself. There are no word banks here.
Using Them –
On the line in each of the following sentences, write a reflexive
or intensive pronoun that will correctly complete the sentence.
– In each sentence, identify if the pronoun in bold type is reflexive
or intensive. Write R for reflexive or I for intensive on the line.
– Underline the reflexive or intensive pronoun in each sentence.
On the line, write R for reflexive or I for intensive.
Fill in the blanks in the following sentences with appropriate reflexive
or intensive pronouns.
Write a sentence for each intensive pronoun below. Make sure the intensive
pronoun adds emphasis to the subject of the sentence.
– Use the picture for inspiration to write a short story.
Rewrite It –
Rewrite each of the following sentences adding an intensive pronoun
– Use the picture for inspiration to write a short story. Use at
least four reflexive or intensive pronouns in your story.
What's the Pronoun?
– Circle the pronoun in each sentence. Then write reflexive or intensive
on the line to tell what type of pronoun it is.
Push Them Out
– Write about something exciting that happened to you. What did