Comma, Comma, No Comma! – Two
of the five sentences need some serious comma work.
Equal Weight Adjectives – Some
of the sentences even need two commas.
Read Very Carefully! – These
might be better used towards the middle of the school year.
And Between Adjectives – A simple
"Yes" or "No" doesn't always do it.
Commas Everywhere! – These
sentences are in serious lack of solid punctuating.
– Rewrite each sentence, adding commas where needed.
Where Does That Comma
Go? – Write a sentence as instructed and use commas correctly.
Use Those Commas!
– Write two sentences for each prompt.
Punctuate It Properly!
– Read each sentence and then rewrite it using correct punctuation.
Correctly – Clean those punctuators up dude!
The Big Game
– Kendall has written a postcard to his friend Jim. Read Kendall's
Add Those Commas
– Decide of the sentences below are coordinate adjectives. Rewrite
each sentence, adding commas where needed.
– The sentences do NOT contain coordinate adjectives.
– Five sentences for you to have some fun with.
Commas and Coordinate
Adjectives – Four of the five sentences need some rewriting.
© English Worksheets Land . All rights reserved.