That's Bold! – See if you notice
the position of the words in the sentences.
What's That Mean? – Some of
the language is a bit thick here.
The Public Health – Lots of
words that you might run into at a hospital.
Using What You Have! – Those
bold words really stick out, even without the bold type face.
Archimedes' Principle –
Father buoyancy did more than just watch things float.
The Creature Speaks
– See what 'Frank' has to say.
Farewell to the
Old Guard – We read through the writings of the famous Napoleon.
What is an American?
– Explain the meaning of each underlined phrase.
– Read the passage. Then circle the best meaning for each underlined
What's the Meaning
of This? – Books that make you think are the stuff.
Use the Foot
Prints – The hard part: explain what helped you find the meaning
of the word.
Tribute to the
Dog – Dissect this short speech was given by George Graham Vest.
The Music of Chopin
– Circle the word that is similar to it in meaning.
Blood, Toil, Tears
and Sweat – I never knew that Chamberlain stole Churchill's
thunder before researching this.
– Your options for what to grow will open up exponentially once
you make up your mind to start your own seeds.
© English Worksheets Land . All rights reserved.