Printables for This Topic:
Whatever Happened? – Do you
know what happened to the dinosaurs? You'll have a better idea now.
What's for Dinner? – More dinosaur
work? Sorry, we had a little too much fun with the topic.
Eating Disorders – You might
learned a bit in health class about these conditions.
Why We Dream – I ask myself
this every time I have a crazy dream.
The Pyramids – This is why
they are often referred to as a "Wonder of the World".
Are Ghosts Real?
– There are a number of theories about what ghosts - or what we
consider to be our experience of ghosts - really are.
Why Do We Yawn?
– Take half an hour to research different theories about why we
Historians and anthropologist have long speculated about who built
this structure and how they managed the construction.
The Loch Ness Monster
– The Loch Ness Monster is an unidentified creature that supposedly
lives in Loch Ness, a lake in the Scottish Highlands.
What Causes Autism?
– Researchers have yet to determine the cause of autism spectrum
disorder, a neurodevelopmental disorder which affects approximately
1 in 68 children.
Who Killed Kennedy?
– The assassination of President John F. Kennedy remains one of
the most debated topics of U.S. History.
What Should I Eat?
– There are many conflicting theories about what constitutes a healthy
diet, and new theories are coming out every day.
To Eat Meat or Not?
– There are several different theories about whether or not it is
healthy to eat meat, and whether or not human beings have even evolved
to eat meat.
Are Zoos Ethical?
– Zoos as we know them today have been in existence since the 1700s.