Printables for This Topic:
Danger! – Do you remember a
time when you just thought "Danger!"
– The purpose of the brochure is to attract new students to the
school, so it must appeal to parents, and give them reasons why they
should want to send their children there.
A New Experience
– Think about something unusual that you have done, something that
others in your class may not have done.
For Sale! –
Your introduction should both clearly introduce the topic and preview
what is to come.
How to... –
Imagine that you have been asked to write an article for your school
newspaper about something that you are really good at doing.
Share What You Know
– Think about something you know, or something you have heard about
recently, that is very interesting to you, and which you would like
to share with other people.
The Red Planet
– Eliminate any information that is not relevant to the topic.
How to Grow Money
– Below are some facts about investing. Read the information. Then
write an introduction, and only an introduction, to an essay about