Printables for This Topic:
Direct It – Circle
the verb and then you have a ton of space for the direct object.
– Read each sentence and write the complex direct object that you
– In the sentences below, underline the verb that shows the action
and circle the noun that receives the action.
– Using the same sentences, rewrite each one to include an indirect
Make It Complex
– Rewrite each sentence below, turning the direct object into a
complex direct object.
Smile Finds –
Identify both the direct and indirect objects.
– Notice how we added A to our final noun to close the thought.