Printables for This Topic:
– Which word would you use to fill that blank?
Part Two! –
Another quiz for you to work with.
sentence! – Circle the correct pronoun in each sentence and
then fill in the blank with your own answer.
– The singular indefinite pronouns that take the place of a noun
that is an object are: Anything, everything, nothing, something.
– Circle the indefinite subject pronoun in each sentence.
– Match the picture to the pronoun that could be used to replace
Draw Your Own!
– For each pronoun below, draw your own example of a person or object
that the pronoun could indicate in a sentence.