– See if you can dream up the part of speech you are directed for.
– Homophones are words that sound the same, but mean different things.
Verbs, and Adjectives – For each sentence underline the nouns,
circle the verbs and cross out adjectives. Nouns are a person, place
Reading Comprehension Worksheets:
America... – Cinco de Mayo is often thought to be Independence
Day in Mexico.
– Pi�atas are made out of paper mache and come in all sorts of shapes
and sizes. They are filled with candy and prizes.
– This is one of the longer messages that we have seen.
Puzzle – Unscramble each word using the given clues. The letter
in the numbered box can be placed in the same numbered box at the
bottom to reveal a special message.
Search – Buena suerte! That means good luck in Spanish!
Maker – See how many words you can make from Cinco de Mayo.
– If your family does not celebrate this day, write about other
family traditions that your family takes part in for any special occasion