Printables for This Topic:
For the words, two words combine to form a compound word. Draw a line
from each word to its compound partner.
2 words – Can you identify the two words for each compound word?
Use the pictures as a hint.
Create Compound Words
– Form compound words from the following words. Some of the two
words cannot form another word.
Come Into One
– When 2 words come together to form a new word, the new word is
called a compound word.
Using Compound Words
– Which box contains pictures that represent 2 words that can join
together to form compound words?
– Fill in the blanks with an adjectival clause. Ask yourself which
one or what kind to assist you. Write which question it answers on
Words Like Grasshopper
– Read the passage below and identify the compound words. When two
words come together to form a new word, the new word is called a compound
More Compound Word Worksheet Topics: