Printables for This Topic:
A Magic Birthday – We pre-capitalized
some of the words to help prompt the students and remind them of grammar.
Who Has the Toy? – No word banks
are available here. You need to come up with your own words.
– Read the sentence. Rewrite it using a pronoun in place of the
Trip to the Farm
– Today my class went on a field trip to a farm and I wrote all
What's the Pronoun?
– Read the sentence and write it again using a different pronoun
for the bold word.
– Read the sentences and choose the pronoun to write in the blank.
– Draw a line from the words on the left, to the pronoun that can
replace them. There might be more than one correct choice.
– Which one fits for each particular case. This is a bit tricky
and for more advanced students.