Printables for This Topic:
Acme Plural Company – Make
everything a plural. Rules are provided to assist you in your journey.
Kitchen Puzzle – You are
given anagrams of items found in a kitchen. Dice is to chop finely.
Starry Night – Complete each
of the words by using -oar, -or, or -ore.
Picture Clues – Complete
the words by adding -air, -are, -ear or -eir.
Follow the Clues
– Fill in the blank for each of the words below by adding -air,
-are, -ear or -eir. Use the clues to help you.
Little Bob's Boots
– Each boot in every pair below contains either a singular or a
Search – Rewrite the misspelled words on the lines below, using
their correct spelling. HINT: one of the words overlaps two other
Choose the word that correctly completes each sentence. Circle the
Rewrite each base word provided to make it plural and complete the
Make a Wish!
– Write ir, er or ur to complete each word. Color a matching coin
in the fountain for each answer.
Vowels – When the letter R comes after a vowel, it changes the
vowel's sound. Read the words below out loud. What do you notice?
e | i_e | igh | y
– The combinations ie, i_e, igh and y can all sound the same. Read
the examples after each letter combination out loud.
– Make each word plural. Write the new word on the line.