Printables for This Topic:
Animal Facts – A little matching
activity always helps build some confidence.
– Kendra came across some words that she didn't know when she was
reading. Help her figure them out!
– Match the correct meaning with the underlined word in each sentence.
Fun in the Snow
– Read the paragraph. Find and circle each bold word below. Then
circle the correct meaning of each word.
A Day at the Zoo
– Sam's class takes a trip to the county zoo. The tour guides educated
the class at every enclosure.
– Read the paragraph. Then find and circle in the story each bolded
word below. Then circle the correct meaning for each word below.
– Write the meaning on the line that the underlined word defines.
Color each balloon as it is used.
– Baseball is John's favorite sport. Let's see what he is up to.