Printables for This Topic:
On the Road
– We add a little multiple choice to your life.
Art – Cave paintings are paintings on the walls and ceilings
of very old caves.
– Find the word "draught" in the second paragraph. What other word
in the same paragraph is probably its synonym?
– Circle the correct answer from the choices that are presented.
Weird and Wild
– There are many, many amazing creatures on earth. 1,367,555 non-insect
animal species have been identified.
Penguin – Penguins are native to Antarctica. Like whales, seals,
and sea birds, penguins have thick layers of blubber to keep them
warm in the extremely cold temperatures.
– Sometimes civil disobedience is the only way to change deeply
ingrained laws and customs.