Printables for This Topic:
Fun Times – Do you remember
your last really fun time?
– Not everyone knows what goes on at an elementary school, so you
should write a book about it!
Making a Change
– Think about something you want to change about your school.
Getting to Know You
– Fill in all the blanks in each box. Then write an introductory
sentence that combines 2-3 details from each box.
What Do You Know
About? – Pick a topic you really like and circle it. Write 3
key details or facts that you know about the topic in the bubbles.
– Write an introductory sentence with an interesting explanation
for each question below.
Pick Your Topic
– Be sure to include an interesting explanation. Get creative!
Planning a Vacation
– Pretend you are planning a vacation and you want to tell your
friends about it.