Printables for This Topic:
A Cooking Cow –
Have you ever seen a cooking cow? I have his name is Calvin and he
Trixie Proves a Point
– All Trixie Turner wants is to be a part of the boys' 9 year old
baseball team. She does not like softball which the girls her age
are allowed to play.
The Thunderstorm –
What's that noise? Oh no! Not a storm again! Lightening crashing,
thunder rumbling, rain slicing at my window pane.
– Simpson Elementary is having their annual cotillion. It is a time
where all of the students come to show off their dance moves that
they learned in Ms. Frenchie's dance class.
– It's that time of year again. It's test time. Today is the first
day of the yearly state standardized test.
– It's all a poem about skateboarding.
– A little girl enters the county beauty contest.
– Larry the magician is not very good. His assistant Patricia quit
while she could.
Match – The Mauler was absolutely the best wrestler in all of
WWMPR. He was really mean and loved to put all of his opponents in
the triple double twist neck hold.
Cooking Lesson – Alfie is spending the school holidays at his
grandmother's house. He can't believe how lucky he is because his
grandmother owns Mamma Marciano's Pizzeria.
– What's going on with this lion?