Printables for This Topic:
Out to Lunch – We now ask
you to identify how you know the perspective that is used.
– Read each sentence. Write on the line whether it is in first person,
second person or third person.
– Write each clue word in the box where it belongs.
A Day at the Zoo
– Identify the point of view. Write first, second or third person
on the line.
– Rewrite each sentence so that it is in first person point of view.
Point of View
Clue Words – Identify the point of view. Write first, second
or third person on the line. Underline the clue words.
Who Said It?
– Identify the point of view in each passage. Write it on the line.