Printables for This Topic:
Snow Day – How would you
put the finishing touches on this story?
Fred and Milly – We leave
your imagination to come up with a creative ending.
Go Count! – A great story about
Victor the Vampire.
Big White Moon – Ellie is
working on a scary story. Help her complete it.
The Purple Flower
– Here are ideas for the beginnings and middles of three similar
stories. Each one, however, differs in an important way from the others.
– Write an appropriate ending on the back of this page.
– Albert Moore has a lot to think about and the ability to do it.
Thinking About Endings
– What kind of situation could evolve in your story that would give
your character what they want?
Night of the Zombies
– What happens at the end of this one? Zombie apocalypse? No, go
much softer and make it fun!