Printables for This Topic:
The Shift – See where
you would find the changes that are needed.
– Find the inappropriate pronoun shifts and cross them out. Then
write what the pronoun should be above what you crossed out.
– It is time for you to cross a few things out.
Caught! – Find
the pronouns that are totally out of place.
The Sinking Ship
– DID YOU KNOW. . . that ships are always referred to using the
Deer Dear –
Which of the three passages is legit?
Cactus Joe –
I have no idea why this worksheet was given this name or title.
What A Beauty
– Rewrite the passage, correcting the pronoun shifts so that that
passage is not confusing.
– Fix each of the sentences and require them to come through.
What A Passage
– Underline the pronoun shifts. Then, above them, write the correct
– Read the beginning of the story. Using the picture as a prompt,
finish the story, being sure to use pronouns correctly.