Printables for This Topic:
The Wise Choice –
What is missing from these sentences? (who whom, what, whose and/or
Which Wh- Is It?
– This set of sentences is pretty tricky. Focus on the grammatically
Word Dump –
Which pronoun best completes each side?
– This is a bit different. You are given a pronoun that is meant
to inspire a sentence.
– Combine the two sentences into one question using an interrogative
Where Is It?
– Identify the interrogative pronoun in each sentence. Write it
on the line.
Not Just Once
– Fill in the blanks below with the correct interrogative pronoun.
Choose from the words provided. You may use the words more than once.
– Turn each sentence below into a question. Use an interrogative
In The Bank
– Match each question to the sentence that answers it.
Why Question It?
– Each sentence on the left answers a question. Which interrogative
do you think was in the question? Match the interrogative to the answer.