Printables for This Topic:
Belongs To Me?
– Fill in the blank and then rewrite the sentence in front of you.
The Museum –
Same type of activity, but this is just a bit more difficult.
Circle It –
Which word shows possession or implies it?
Went Here –
Where is that missing possession word?
Shop – Helen and ____ friends went down to their local ice cream
– Sally decided to use water paints to illustrate _____ grandparents
– The pride only has one leader of its pride. Is that a sentence?
His Car –
You will need to ask to use her phone.
– He got into an argument with his sister.
It – Debra was very excited to see her friend win the award.
– They/Their teacher gave them a lot of homework over the weekend.
– They made a craft for their/they parents.