What's It Mean
In Context – See if you can understand the actual purpose of
– What words do you want to use on that turtle.
– Where in the world are those words that matter?
– Write those words and then use them in the sentence?
– You are given some simple words to use in your own sentences.
– What stories will you dream up?
Barnyard! – Man, those animals are motor mouths!
Words – The word parts fit so nicely in there.
Sight Words – Can you be a bit of a word sleuth here?
& Finding – Repetition writing doesn't get as much credit as
Match – Find those big and little words.
Egg Words – What a huge mess of words all over the place.
a Letter – Your friend just can't wait for your communication.
– It's time to grab one of your favorite books.
Words – We hope your teacher loves posters. It makes it easier
© English Worksheets Land . All rights reserved.