– Choose a correct pronoun so the sentence makes sense.
Reading Comprehension Worksheets:
The Blue Whale
– The Blue Whale is the largest creature ever to have lived on earth.
Largest than any dinosaur even.
The Sun – That
lonely star in our solar system has a lot of significance, don't you
Dots – This special cold treat is fun to eat and turns any event
into a party. These dots almost seem magical and have been deemed
the "ice cream of the future".
– Hawaii is a land of paradise. It is also our 50th state. It became
a state in the US on August 21, 1959.
– A long time ago, we were forced to use the same flag that Great
Britain had. It has great meaning.
Sunny Days Maze
– Can you journey your way through the sun? Better hurry because
that sun is HOT! Start from the center and work your way out.
– Use the code below to decipher these hilarious summertime jokes.
Puzzle – Unscramble each word using the given clues. The letter
in the numbered box can be placed in the same numbered box at the
bottom to reveal a special message.
Search – Oh no! All the words got lost in the sandbox. Can you
find them all and scoop them out?
Magical Sandcastle – Write a story about a magical sandcastle.
A good story has a beginning, middle and end. It also has characters
and a plot.