Abbreviation Worksheets To Print:
Months of the Year
– When we measure time, we are always leaving bread crumbs behind. This worksheet my require a little bit of knowledge about holidays of the year.
Weekly Journal –
Create a journal of your last week. Make sure to use some shorthand
along the way.
Invitations – Please
invite some of your friends along the way. We often take for granted the abbreviations we use regularly in our everyday lives.
Matching States –
It almost feels like a quick quiz in your Social Studies class. Bring these states to the forefront.
– See if the placements are correct. Some are right and others are wrong.
– Do you know how much time the human race saves by using shorthand
The short name for "Avenue" is the most used in the world,
according to a postal survey.
Fill In the Blank
– What is missing? This worksheet is awesome! I use it all time. It cover a huge variety of abbreviations.
Which State Is It?
– Back to the States of the Union. We just can't get enough practice with the States. Did you get Nebraska yet?
Writing the Right Way
– This puts it altogether for you. For each number, write a sentence using the
abbreviation of the word listed.