Adverbs or Adjectives Worksheets To Print:
– These are quick phrases your will most likely come across when
school is out.
Which Is It?
– We are just worried about the underlined word, at first.
– Make sure to read carefully. You'll see what I mean just look
at the hint.
– Circle the correct word to complete each sentence. Then underline
the word it modifies.
– Choose the correct word to complete each individual sentence.
– Think of a good word that fits and write it on the line.
Line – Write the modifier either before or after the word being
modified. Then, on the last line, indicate which you used. Follow
It! – Write each word in the correct column. Use the back of
the page if you need more space.
Making A List
– Demonstrate that you understand whether the words are adjectives
or adverbs by using each one correctly in a sentence.
– Read the assigned passage. Make a list of each adjective and adverb