Adverbs or Adjectives Worksheets To Print:
Adverb? - These are surprisingly thick sentences. Describe the purpose of the words that are in bold.
- These are quick phrases your will most likely come across when
school is out.
1 From Column A,
1 From B - Okay, the adjectives are really wrestled out for
you. You will need to define the underlined word in these phrases.
Which Is It?
- We are just worried about the underlined word, at first. Make sure to look at the example that is completed for you.
- Make sure to read carefully. You'll see what I mean just look at the hint. We look at how the ending -ly can change a words function in a sentence.
in Disguise! - On the line, write whether the bolded word functions as
an adjective or an adverb in each of the sentences.
- Circle the correct word to complete each sentence. Then underline
the word it modifies.
- Choose the correct word to complete each individual sentence.
- Think of a good word that fits and write it on the line. You will need to be creative here.
Line - Write the modifier either before or after the word being
modified. Then, on the last line, indicate which you used. Follow
It! - Write each word in the correct column. Use the back of
the page if you need more space.
Making A List
- Demonstrate that you understand whether the words are adjectives
or adverbs by using each one correctly in a sentence.
and Second String - It all ends up after you write that sentence. On the back of this page, use the word correctly in a sentence.
- Read the assigned passage. Make a list of each adjective and adverb