Fiction Book Report
- A two-page worksheet to help you sum up all your thoughts on a work of fiction.
All Boxed Up - These
are great to do in class with kids. We explore all the main aspects of a body of work.
Write a Book Review
- Your standard boiler plate format that all teachers assign. Many readers decide what books to buy and read based on book reviews.
Names To Remember -
Who were the characters that made the story move? Examine all the key pivots in the work.
Standard Book Report
- If you had to choose a slightly different format than the standard
boiler plate, this is your guy.
Fictional Book Roundup
- I really like this one. It helps you adjust to the flow of the
story. It makes the work look like a moving part.
Sum It Up -
If you could tell everyone all about the work in 3 sentences, this
will help you get there.
What's Up With It?
- This helps you identify key moments and movements in the story. Can you sum up the work in one sentence?
Book Report Package
- This diagrams for you how to do a full on in-depth book story. On the last page, draw conclusions and express an opinion about
Plot - What are
the events and sequences that truly sum up the story? We focus on how it starts and leads to a conclusion.
Setting - Where
does in take place? How does that contribute to develop the theme?
- Who are the main and supporting characters of the story? We examine their level of importance to the story.
Theme - Most
students often get this confused with plot. We look at the relationships that are formed.
- Did the story move you? This one gives you the floor to speak your mind.
About This Book
- Identify the internal and external conflicts of the characters. A nice way to look at the root causes for the story.
Book Report Organizer
- Yes, a graphic organizer with purpose. Use the organizer below to jot notes about the different
things you will need to include in your body of work.
My Book Report
- Not YOURS, MY Report! Craft one very fantastic sentence that says it all.
Super Story Report
- If you enjoyed the story, convey it with this worksheet. A nice way to highlight all the main people and points.