Character Education Worksheets To Print:
The 7 Principles of Good Character - We ask you to talk about the people you know and admire. Think of someone that you know whom you believe has a good
character. Can you see any of the 7 Principles of Good Character at work in that person?
Exhibiting Good Character - We interpret character here, not posture. Study each picture. What aspects of good character do you think are being
Self Control - Many times your patience will be tested, this is when we display our strongest surge of personal control.
This is a quality that you need to be habitual with. Honesty means being truthful in what you say and do. Read each scenario below. Is the
person being honest or dishonest?
To act with wisdom means to apply truth and experience to your daily
Do You Have
Patience? - Can you think of five examples of situations that
might require you to have patience?
- Loyalty is the quality of showing commitment to someone, even
during difficult times.
Is it Obedience
of Not? - It is about doing your duty with a good attitude;
it is about cooperating with and respecting rules and laws that are
for the good of everyone.
- Conservation means being a good caretaker of what you have. What are some examples of ways that people are
practicing conservation in your community?
- Treating people with respect is an important part of maintaining
relationships. Read each scenario below. Then write down how you would
respond to the scenario, demonstrating the character quality of respect.
- Multitasking can be a good thing, but not if you aren't giving
adequate attention to each task at hand.
Sketches - What qualities of good character do you think the
boy is showing or lacking in each picture?
- Determination means overcoming obstacles to achieve your goals. You should have a recent story in your mind with this worksheet.
The 6 Pillars
of Good Character - Study the six pillars of good character
presented above. Then think of a time when you have displayed each
of these qualities and describe it on the line.