Character Education Worksheets To Print:
– Many times your patience will be tested, this is when we display
our strongest surge of personal control.
This is a quality that you need to be habitual with.
To act with wisdom means to apply truth and experience to your daily
Do You Have
Patience? – Can you think of five examples of situations that
might require you to have patience?
– Loyalty is the quality of showing commitment to someone, even
during difficult times.
Is it Obedience
of Not? – It is about doing your duty with a good attitude;
it is about cooperating with and respecting rules and laws that are
for the good of everyone.
– Conservation means being a good caretaker of what you have.
–Treating people with respect is an important part of maintaining
– Multitasking can be a good thing, but not if you aren't giving
adequate attention to each task at hand.
Sketches – What qualities of good character do you think the
boy is showing or lacking in each picture?
– Determination means overcoming obstacles to achieve your goals.
The 6 Pillars
of Good Character – Study the six pillars of good character
presented above. Then think of a time when you have displayed each
of these qualities and describe it on the line.