Conditional Language Worksheets To Print:
It Sounds Like?
– Read each sentence below and write whether it is a zero, first,
second or third conditional.
– Read the sentences below and decide if they are zero, first, second
or third conditional sentences.
– Match the statements on the left to the correct statement on the
right to make a conditional sentence.
– Read each sentence and decide if the sentence is zero conditional,
first conditional, second conditional or third conditional.
– Using the explanations and examples to help you, write your own
Probabilities – Read each statement and based on the probability
of it occurring; decide which condition it falls under.
– Read the first sentence and then write two more sentences, changing
the sentence from a first conditional to a second and third conditional,
keeping with the same theme as the first sentence.