Determiner and Quantifier Worksheets To Print:
Mark It Up – Find the
determiner in each sentence and the noun that it refers to.
This, These, That, Those
– You guessed it! A nice word fill activity. Use one of those (see how I fit a pun in here?) words to complete the sentences.
– This group of sentences seem unfinished. Use the determiner word bank to help you here.
A Few or A Little
– This might require a tad bit of critical thinking at the elementary level. Reading the sentences aloud will make a huge difference for students.
Quantities & Containers
– Match the correct word on the left to the correct phrase on the
left. This will also add a new skill to the mix.
For the Birds –
Read each sentence and underline the quantifier. Circle the noun that
the quantifier points to. That is the person, place, or thing (most likely an event.)
Clever Clover –
Write your own quantifier sentences using the words provided. Use what is provided for you for some inspiration.
Which Is Wrong?
– Cross out the sentences that are wrong. There are many correct sentences in here too. Don't let them distract you.
Fun with Determiners
– Choose the correct determiner for each sentence. In some cases, multiple words can be correct.
Correct It! –
Which sentence is correct? Another round of this type of worksheet for students.
Messed Up! –
Rewrite each sentence below using the correct determiner or quantifier.
What Does It Point
To? – Underline the quantifier in the sentences below and circle
the noun that it points to.
Read Below –
If the sentence is correct as it is written, don't do anything. If
the sentence is not correct, rewrite it correctly.