Friendly Letters Worksheets To Print:
Five Parts – We
highlight all the main points you need to identify when writing.
– Now you get to write your own thank-you letter! Write a thank-you
letter to your teacher to thank them for everything they do.
Piece It Together
– Write your own letter to Santa using all five parts of a letter.
Make sure to tell him what you would like for Christmas.
– The letter shows an example envelope which follows the rules of
Make Up Envelopes
– Address an envelope-send a letter or drawing to someone you know.
Break It Down
– On the next page, write a letter to your mom or dad using all
five parts of a letter.
Piece Those Letters
– Always make sure to capitalize every word and use a period after
abbreviations for words like street (St.), drive (Dr.), circle (Cir.),
and lane (Ln.).
– For the letter, cut out each of the five sections needed for a
friendly letter (body, date, signature, closing, and greeting).
More Letter Writing
– Label each section of the letter using the words body, date, greeting,
signature, and closing.