Gender Noun Worksheets To Print:
- A very royal group of choices here. We flip the roles of the previous worksheet.
Animal Gender -
You are given the name of an animal and then asked to state the word in both masculine and feminine form.
Male to Female Animals
- We ask you for both genders of these animals. It is a new list of creatures you may not have thought of in a while.
Noun Word Bank
- You have a ton to choose from. First, complete the missing noun for the sentence using the word bank. Next
write the opposite type word in the box next to the sentence.
Male to Female
Pronouns - I have no idea that number one was a thing. But the
Oxford Dictionary shares a different opinion than I.
Nouns - Place a check in the appropriate box that represents
the noun. See if you can fill in all the other boxes for extra credit.
Common Nouns - Which nouns are common and which are not? This is another chance to give more advanced students an extra credit opportunity.
- There are a lot of choices here that will make you think twice. We look at terms that much more general and do not lean one way or another.
Royalty and Gender
- Choose from witch, queen, grandmother, daughter, husband, actress,
wizard, king, son, prince, wife, actor, grandfather, and princess.
- First, complete the missing noun for the sentence using the word
bank. Then write the opposite word in the box.
Bank - We ask you to use a term in a sentence and then label
your usage. Similar to the last worksheet, but a better mix of animals.