Glyph Worksheets To Print:
Cat Glyph - If you like cats and have at least one cat, color the cat solid orange. If you like cats and don't have any cats, color orange spots on the cat.
- If there is now on the ground right now, leave the ground white. If there is no
snow on the ground right now, color the ground brown.
- If you think your teacher is funny, color the background blue. If you don't think
your teacher is very funny, color the background yellow.
Summertime - If you are going to travel at some point this summer, color the main part of the
suitcase green. If you are not going to travel at some point this summer, color
the main part of the suitcase red.
Back to School -
If you are glad to be back at school, color the boy’s hair orange. If not, color
the boy’s hair black.
- If think people will live on the moon one day, color yellow. If not, color red.
- If you think pizza grows on a plant, color black. If not, color
Read My Compass
- Prefer math/numbers: orange; Prefer English/words: purple.
- For every brother/sister you have, color a leg orange. Color the rest blue.
- If you like movies better than books, give
yourself some crazy eyebrows. If you like
books better, give yourself small, simple
- If you go trick or treating, color the roofs
orange. If you don't go trick or treating,
color the roofs yellow.
- If you like vegetables, color all the hands green. If you don’t like
vegetables, color all the hands red.
- You will color based on tour what you like to read and how.
Read My Monster
- If you like apples better than pears, color the bolts red. If you like
pears better than apples, color the bolts green.
Back to School
- If English is your favorite subject, color the notebook purple. If not, color it grey.