Printables for This Topic:
Arbor Day – The day dedicated
to the good of the planet.
– Recycling means taking old materials that have been or will be
thrown away and using them to create new materials.
Types of Clouds
– There are three main types of clouds. If you look up in the sky
you may be able to identify each one, but not always on the same day.
Seasons – There are four seasons in America. These seasons are
each three months long.
Sedimentary rocks are made up of pebbles, shells, sand, and other
little pieces of materials that get stuck together and harden over
– Did you know that volcanoes are a way for earth to blow off a
– Penguins are shaped like torpedoes so swimming is easy. In fact,
penguins can swim on average 15 miles per hour.
Have you ever spent the day outdoors in the grass, or went camping,
or maybe hiking in the woods?
– Take a look at your teeth. The part you see sticking out of your
gums is the crown of the tooth.
A fire fighter can help if there is a fire or other emergency.
– Did you know that farming is important to everyone, even those
who have never been on a farm?