First Grade Vocab. Worksheets To Print:
Ms. Connor's Class Responses
- You will find the responses by each student here. Read the following passage. Then help Michael and Dana
complete their chart. Part 1 of 2.
Pizza Compare & Contrast -
Your job is compare Tony's Pizzeria and Guido's Pizza Den. Compare and contrast the following pizza orders from two
different pizza restaurants. Write the "likes" in the middle of the Venn
Diagram. Write the differences in the appropriate circles.
Twins Compare and Contrast -
They may look alike, but they are very different. You will use your knowledge of first grade vocabulary to answer all of the questions here.
Cats and Dogs - Help Shelby
decide if he should get a puppy or kitty. The goal here is to tackle and make responses to first grade level sentences.
Hot Dogs vs.
Hamburgers - Paste a "hot dog" by the sentence if it is only
true of a hot dog. Paste a "hamburger" by the sentence if it is only
true of a hamburger. Paste a "B" by the sentence if it is true of
both hot dogs and hamburgers.
- See what happened on Maria's and Beth's camping trips. The question sheet accompanies this worksheet for you.
- Review the two score sheets from the "Carnival Beauty Contest".
Circle the correct answer.
- Mark comparison if the sentence only compares. Mark contrast if
the sentence only shows contrast. Mark compare and contrast if the
sentence does both.
Amusement Park vs.
Water Park - Compare and contrast amusement parks and water
parks by cutting and pasting the statements and placing them in the
Where to Eat?
- Review the menus and answer the questions to help David's family
determine where they will eat dinner.
Summer and Winter
- Compare and contrast summer and winter by cutting and pasting
either a sunshine, a snowman, or both by the sentences that state
a true statement about the seasons.