First Grade Vocab. Worksheets To Print:
Cats and Dogs – Help Shelby
decide if he should get a puppy or kitty.
Hot Dogs vs.
Hamburgers – Paste a "hot dog" by the sentence if it is only
true of a hot dog. Paste a "hamburger" by the sentence if it is only
true of a hamburger. Paste a "B" by the sentence if it is true of
both hot dogs and hamburgers.
– See what happened on Maria's and Beth's camping trips.
– Review the two score sheets from the "Carnival Beauty Contest".
Circle the correct answer.
– Mark comparison if the sentence only compares. Mark contrast if
the sentence only shows contrast. Mark compare and contrast if the
sentence does both.
Amusement Park vs.
Water Park – Compare and contrast amusement parks and water
parks by cutting and pasting the statements and placing them in the
Where to Eat?
– Review the menus and answer the questions to help David's family
determine where they will eat dinner.
Summer and Winter
– Compare and contrast summer and winter by cutting and pasting
either a sunshine, a snowman, or both by the sentences that state
a true statement about the seasons.