Classifying Pronouns Worksheets To Print:
Our Camping Weekend - You
went camping with mom and dad. Tell us all about it! Fill in the missing terms using the words in the bank.
A Magic Birthday - We pre-capitalized
some of the words to help prompt the students and remind them of grammar. What would help you finish that sentence up?
Who Has the Toy? - No word banks
are available here. You need to come up with your own words. Use the image to help you figure out what to use.
What's for Dinner? - More
help with capital letters already set in place. There are six sentences in all that you will need to work with.
Lemonade Stand - There are lots of lemonade lovers here. You will need to make sure that what ever term you choose that you complete a full thought.
Summer Picnic! - More practice in sentence form here. Where do you think you belong?
Plural Forms - More write ins for you to work with. You are given some clue to start with here though.
- Read the sentence. Rewrite it using a pronoun in place of the bold word. There is also a box of terms that you could reference.
The Soccer Game
- You may use words more than once. Do not forget that aspect of this work.
Trip to the Farm
- Today my class went on a field trip to a farm and I wrote all about it. The only thing was that I forgot to fill in all the blanks.
Where Is It At? - Read the sentence and write it again using a different pronoun for the bold word.
Fill Her In - Read the sentences and choose the pronoun to write in the blank.
- Draw a line from the words on the left, to the pronoun that can replace them. There might be more than one correct choice.
- Which one fits for each particular case. This is a bit tricky and for more advanced students.