Blend Worksheets To Print:
Blender Words - This is a bit of a multiple choice exercise. You will complete the word and then draw a picture of it.
Say the Name - Start by saying each word represented by the picture and then write the blend that you hear in each word.
Blended Pictures - Which
of the words contain blends? Color all of those pictures.
Two Firsts - What two
letters complete the words? Use the pictures to help you determine this.
Blended Sounds - Use
the pictures as your guide with this one. Is that a cross or math operation, you decide.
Matching Games - Find
the matching blends in here. You will note that we used some familiar images for students.
gr- and tr-
- Which blend completes the word and matches the picture?
Fill in the
Blanks - Make sure to match the pictures here. The preset blends can be your guide.
- Identify the blends that fit each picture. Where does each start and go from.
- Say the name of each picture. Cut and glue the correct blend to
complete each word.
R Blends -
The letter "r" is involved in each and every blend here. Circle the starting sounds.
Blends - Begin the blends to complete the words. There are some choices to get your started.
Match the Word
- Consonant blends don't contain any letters that are vowels. We are looking at word endings here.
- This activity has you identify where the blend exists in the position
of the word.
Blends - We work on beginning blends. The images will be your guides here.
Sound - Look at each object below. Name the final sound of the
object. If it ends in g or /g/ write "g" in the g column. If the object
doesn't end in g or /g/, write the final sound in the column.