(How-To) Writing Worksheets To Print:
Blowing Bubbles – Tell your
friend how to blow bubbles in four steps or less.
Caramel Apples – How do you
make your apples for Halloween? Candy or Caramel, what's your poison?
Washing Dishes – I never thought
about it until now, but washing dishes does have many steps.
Making a Salad
– Your mom is hosting a dinner party and is asking you to help her
make a salad. Research how to make a garden salad and write and label
the steps below on each tomato.
Feeding the Dog
– Your little brother wants to start feeding the dog every day.
In four steps, explain how to feed and water the dog.
Making the Bed
– Every morning after you wake up, your parents tell you to make
your bed. Your little brother is now old enough to make his bed. Explain
to him how to make his bed. Label and write the steps below.
Bake a Cake –
You're planning a surprise birthday party for your friend. You decide
to bake them a cake using a boxed cake mix. Write out step-by-step
instructions for how to bake a cake.
Planting a Flower
– Your friend needs to know how to plant and grow a flower from
a seed. Below is the list of instructions, and your job is to put
them in the correct order, starting with 1.
– Laundry day is here and your mom needs your help because she is
extra busy today. Explain how to do laundry below. Label and write
each step on the T-shirts.
How to Make a Bag
of Popcorn – It's movie time! You and your friend wants to share
a bag of popcorn, but your friend has never made it before.
– You're hungry and want to eat a piece of buttered toast. List
the steps necessary to make buttered toast. (Eating is not considered
Washing Your Hands
– You must wash your hands properly to get all the germs off. Research
how to wash your hands and then write the steps below.
Taking Out the Trash
– You've been watching your parents take out the trash, and now,
it's your turn. Explain how to take out the trash and replace the
garbage bag in four steps.